Sponsorship Request Procedure
Bathurst Volkswagen is heavily involved in a wide variety of community events, charities and sporting organisations within the Bathurst Region.
Bathurst Volkswagen also receives a large number of requests for sponsorship from the community. In order to process requests for consideration the company has established the following guidelines and criteria for any sponsorship.
All requests for sponsorship will be evaluated by the Sponsorship co-ordinator to ascertain the appropriateness of the sponsorship based on but not limited to the following criteria:
- Consistency with Bathurst Volkswagen's brand values
- Relevance of sponsorship activity to core business
- Leveraging opportunity of sponsorship through range of benefits including naming rights, signage, PR, advertising etc.
- Cost, timing and geographic spread of sponsorship
- Credibility of the organisation seeking sponsorship
- Business relationship with the individual or organisation - customer, associate, supplier etc.
Bathurst Volkswagen does not provide sponsorship of the following organisations or areas:
- Political organisations
- Programs endorsing drug or alcohol use
- Programs that denigrate, exclude or offend minority community groups
- Programs that may present a hazard to the environment
- Programs that do not reflect general community standards
Application consideration process
Bathurst Volkswagen Management give consideration to all applications submitted once a week. You will be notified in writing whether your project has been successful in obtaining support. Regardless of the decision, all applications will be kept on file. If an application is declined, it should not be viewed as a rejection of the applicant or the organisation. Many excellent projects are received that fail to coincide with our program priorities. Factors such as timing or prior funding for similar projects can also affect the acceptance of a proposal.
Please note requests will not be reviewed unless submitted through our online application process.